Thank you so much Chape, for nominating me for this award. He has a great blog with good content, go ahead and checkout his blog.
So, here are the rules..
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
So, here is how it all started. The idea of creating something like a website, which should contain all the stuff related to Science and Technology, was on my mind so long before I started this blog. That time, I don’t know where to start, I literally searched every possible source. In this search, I learnt so much about SEO(search engine optimisation) and stuff, with GREAT struggle, I actually created a free self-hosted website which shows adverticements more than my articles.
And I realised that building a self-hosted website actually need skills which comes through experience. Finally I thought of creating some blog, where I don’t need to worry about anything but content. That is how I came across WordPress.
And my blog’s Title!!
Well… I wanted my blog to be useful, whoever reads it, should be able to understand and finally I wanted it to be cool;)
Advice for new bloggers:
I am not so experienced or famous here. But in there 11 months of blogging I learnt so much.
Here are 2 tips;)
- Don’t write junk.
- Do read other blogs(of course mine) and most importantly tag your articles(your articles doesn’t reach readers, if you don’t tag your articles with a few relevant words).
This is extremely tough for me to nominate a few bloggers, there are so many of them whose blogs are extraordinary. Bloggers won’t write an award article, if I write ” Anyone interested can write an award post”;);) So, if I missed someone, I am really sorry.